On Demand Hydrogen for under $5/kg
By producing this gas on demand, we can eliminate transportation, storage, and other costs. To show the gas production and operating temperature reduction, we used the measurements shown in the video above for the white paper below:
This is using a Canadian made power supply that does not include any pulsing. We believe we can lower the power input an additional 25-50% by optimizing the system with our proprietary power supply.
Hydrogen has the potential to provide clean power to the world. By lowering the cost of hydrogen dramatically and making it available on demand, we can change the way we think about energy. This makes hydrogen immediately viable for transportation and can be hugely complimentary to electric vehicles - extending the range while reducing batteries and weight.
We started working with Hydrogen again as an outlet for the high amperage from regenerative braking - the electrolysis cell has no problem taking all of the amperage from the motor.
In the past, our team has been involved in over $60 million dollars worth of R&D between our hydrogen and power supply technologies. The hydrogen technology was on the cusp of being legislated in two countries to be required for transport trucks. We have had transport trucks pass through the California emission testing with no other exhaust treatment equipment. Our recent breakthrough came from combining two existing commercial technologies into one.
Our electrolysis technology is built to ASME pressure vessel standards, can operate from -40C to +70C, and has over a million on the road miles with the same basic design. Our power supply technology has passes CSA certifications and has been commercially deployed worldwide.
We are also using our blockchain with our hardware and software. All of our hardware (power supplies and controllers) and our software (ASI controller app) will act as nodes for a cryptocurrency we are partnering with. As something of an anchor client, we will be given a block of coin. By supporting the crypto that we partner with, you will be directly supporting the development and dissemination of our hydrogen technology.
We are open sourcing our technology in an effort to help further the development and bring clean power to the world. We believe that everyone should have access to clean power on demand, and that everyone should have the opportunity to economically uplift themselves.
We are open to collaborations and partnerships that help accelerate our goals.
We're working on getting the technology into the market. Some of the ways we plan to do this are:
1. Hydrogen Fueling Pumps: We can drastically reduce the cost of hydrogen at the pump and produce the gas on demand with no transportation or storage. We can also establish at home hydrogen fueling stations, enabling vehicles like the Toyota Mirai to be a portable generator that can power your home.
2. Our Combustion Engine: We can create power using the gas we produce. This can help lower the weight and cost of batteries in electric vehicles, produce power in remote areas on demand, and lower overhead for large energy users such as industrial manufacturers. Recently, the Canadian Department of National Defense awarded Teznic no strings attached funding to help develop our power generation technology.
3. Transport Trucks and Fuel Consumers: Our system is ready to use on transport trucks and other large fuel consumers right now. You will see a reduction in fuel consumption of approximately 10% and a reduction in tail pipe emissions of 50%.
4. Electric Vehicles: Any electric vehicle such as the Toyota Prius that has an on board generator can see a significant range increase by adding hydrogen. This will let you get more energy out of the fuel you're using, and since the RPM is not varying, we can add more hydrogen that in traditional transportation engines.
5. Demonstration Systems: We are considering releasing 100 demonstration systems to developers. There will be a maximum of five systems per developer to ensure we get them out to as many as possible.
6. The Dope Bike: We are developing our own frame that will carry the Sur Ron / Segway components forward. This is a bit bigger, more powerful, and has longer range. We will offer a Hydrogen Battery that will act as a range extender, while also turning the electric dirt ebike into a portable generator on wheels.