Guilt free combustion, cleaner than a Tesla
What is E-Fuel
Burning this e-fuel is cleaner than driving an electric car, and still utilizes the existing fuel supply infrastructure, pumps, and existing combustion motor vehicles, all with no modifications. With increasing carbon taxes, lower cost hydrogen, and less emissions being produced, there is no doubt that synthetic fuels can be mass marketed today. Synthetic fuels created this way will be both cleaner and cheaper than fossil fuels. By pulling CO2 out of the air to produce the fuel, it is truly carbon neutral.
Teznic and E-Fuel
Methanol has been widely used in combustion engines.
Methanol can be one third of the price of gas/diesel and is a high octane fuel used in racing. For under $4,000 you can convert a gas or diesel truck to run on both diesel and methanol. If it travels an average 200,000km/year, then it will see a return on investment in under six months from fuel cost alone.
With the addition of our on demand hydrogen system, the truck can use the methanol or diesel and remove any catalytic converter or exhaust treatment systems. Adding the small amount of hydrogen will result in more complete combustion, which leads to better mileage, more power, and significantly less pollution since you are burning more of the fuel you are using. For example, we have had a transport truck pass through the California exhaust test where they check the tailpipe smoke density with only our system installed and 14% opacity - well under the maximum 40% allowed.
We have a two stage approach to bringing our E-Fuel technology to market:
Stage 1: Now
- Cut the fuel cost and pollution by 50% for existing engines and fleets
- Use existing low cost methanol that is widely available to make M85
- Use our existing and commercially proven hydrogen system to replace exhaust treatment systems.
- Go further for less:
- 50% fuel cost reduction using M85
- Over 10% increased octane levels
- Minimum 5% improvement to fuel economy with hydrogen addition
Stage 2: Future
- Manufacture synthetic methanol
- Make our own e-fuel using renewable energy and our low cost electrolysis technology
- Sequester CO2 from the air to make the methanol
- Create a carbon neutral fuel that is cheaper than fossil fuels