We can help you program your ASI controller to your needs. When you place your order, you will schedule your 30 minute remote programming session. We work with controllers from other distributors.
We can typically help with only one component per 30 minute session (motor, throttle, battery, display, torque, etc).
What Does the One Hour Programming Session include?
- Support for Sur Ron / Segway customers using ASI BAC4000 and BAC8000 Motor Controllers
- Help changing throttles (Magura, Domin, Etc), wheel or sprocket sizes, and adjusting for your personal modifications
- Programming and optimizing for your specific battery
- Changing power levels, regenerative braking, wheels size
- Adjusting the throttle power curve for more power in the bottom or top end
- Programming your controller for extra long range or for high power
We will provide some component selection support as well. Sessions are 30 minutes, if additional support sessions are needed, they will be charged separately.
What Will You Need?
You will need to download the following applications on an Android Device with internet and Bluetooth connection:
- BACdoor app by ASI
- Teamviewer QS (quicksupport): send us your code for us to remote in before the session
How it Works:
1. Schedule your session
2. Send in your Teamviewer QS code
3. We remote in to your Android phone using Teamviewer QS and we update the program on your controller through the BACdoor program or our own end user Android application
For consulting and OEM programming, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Existing Teznic controller customers should email email@example.com before purchasing a support session.